Please read following guidelines to prepare and submit your work. Failing to do this, the editor may decline to review the manuscript at an early stage. Acknowledgement of manuscript submission will be sent to author(s) within 24 hours.
• All manuscripts must be in MS Word (Doc/Docx) format and should be formatted using single space, font Times New Roman, font size 10 and maximum 16-18 pages.
• First page should contain title of the study, name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, telephone number and email address. Mailing address of the correspondence author should also be mentioned.
• Title of the paper should be precise, concise and in bold.
• Second page should contain title and a structured abstract of maximum 200 words followed by five (5) keywords. Abstract should concisely convey the significance of the study.
• Rest of the paper should contain an introduction to the topic, review of literature, methodology, results and discussion, conclusion, recommendations, acknowledgement (If any) and references.
• Do not write authors name elsewhere in the manuscript as the paper will be sent for blind review.
• Article/research paper should be written in English in the simple, concise, and correct language.
• All running text citation should be listed in reference section.
• Format consistency is expected in writing the research articles from the author(s).
• Tables should be numbered with Arabic format.
• Tables should be in MS word and preferably placed where the interpretation of the table is carried out. Table should not be enclosed on a separate sheet.
• Figure(s) should be cited in Arabic format. For Example; Figure 1. Figure(s) should be clear enough to read and interpret.
• All mathematical equations should be typed as text. For this purpose equations editor is preferred. Equation in the form of an image is not acceptable.
• List of non- standard abbreviations will be added by the author(s).
• Running text citation should be given properly like Philip (2001), (King, 2004), Robert & John (2009).
• References at the end should appear alphabetically. Please follow the latest edition of APA referencing style for every type of reference.
• References at the end should appear alphabetically. Please follow the latest edition of APA referencing style for every type of reference. Use MS Word reference function or EndNote Software to insert reference.
Journal Paper Reference: Abbot, L., Randy, M. (2016). Marketing Dynamics and Contemporary Challenges. Journal of Marketing Research, 15(5), 117-128.
Book Reference: Donald, N. (2008). Supply Chain Management and Strategies (7th ed), Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall International.
Author (s) should affirm that the material has not published previously. It has not been submitted to another conference, and it is not under consideration by any journal.
If you have any query please contact us using email address of the desired conference or [email protected]
All authors should be aware of the importance of submitting work that is based on their own research and expressed in their own words. It is our policy to welcome submissions for consideration which are original and not under consideration for any other publication at the same time.
Manuscript Acceptance Decision
Editorial team is responsible for deciding which of the papers submitted should be accepted. Such decision may be guided by the policies of the editorial board and constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism. Editor may confer with other editors or reviewers in making this decision.
An editor at any time evaluates manuscripts for its intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
Editor and any editorial staff must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
Plagiarism is considered to be bad practice and unethical. All types of plagiarism like Verbatim Copying, Paraphrasing and Self Plagiarism should be avoided. Authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
If you have any query please contact us