IFRDs, the publishing house was founded in 2009 with a mission to support academicians and business managers to advance and improve their performance for the benefit of the society. It organizes conferences, seminars, and training workshops to support and promote education and research across the globe. IFRDs is a not for profit association which meets its expenses through sources like conference fee, training fee and membership fee etc. One time membership fee is USD100 which is non refundable.
Aims and Objectives
We bring scholars from academia and business world together at a platform to share their knowledge, research, practices and expertise. We empower researchers and policy makers with mission led research in the fields of economics, information management, business, education, development studies, social sciences and enterprise management. We nurture fresh thinking to make a real difference in applied research.
Conferences and Seminars
We actively promote and support research activities by organizing seminars and conferences. We organize these conferences in collaboration with our partners. We have signed MOUs and agreements to arrange these events in different parts of the world. Conferences invite work in the form of research paper, conceptual paper, case study and technical report addressing the timely issues and developments in the fields of management, business, finance, education, entrepreneurship, information management, social science, development sciences and technology. We welcome both theoretical and empirical papers in relevant fields.
Partnerships and Collaboration
We work in close collaboration and coordination with a number of academic and corporate organizations/institutes/universities and associations worldwide. Our organization has understanding, agreement of partnership and signed MOUs with:
- Yildrim Beyazit University, Ankara, Turkey.
- University, Petre Andrei, Iasi, Romania.
- Standard Island Computers LLC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Universitas Dr Soetomo Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Universitas Islam Sumatera Utara, Medan, Indonesia.
- National School of Applied Sciences (ENSA), Tetouan, Morocco.
- Cenderawasih University, Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia.
- Université Abdelmalek Essaadi (UAE), Tetouan, Morocco.
- STIM Lasharan Jaya Institute, Makassar, Indonesia.
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia
- Tohoku University of Community Service & Science, Japan
We work under the supervision and guidance of an advisory board. Board members manage and coordinate conference related activities and facilitate scholars for the publication of their work at an appropriate and desired forum. They ensure high quality standards in line with publication standards and ethics. Board members actively strive for continual improvement to satisfy and serve the educational community.
- Prof Dr Alexandru Trifu, PhD
- Dr Saqib Muneer, PhD
- Prof Dr Hermann Gruenwald, PhD
- Prof Dr M Twum-Darko, PhD
- Prof Dr Boubker Sbihi, PhD
- Dr Khushbu Agarwal, PhD
- Prof Dr Adil Khattak, PhD